Meyer Mortgage and Lending Solutions
About Lawrence Meyer
I pride myself in being able to find the best solution for your individual circumstances and will work with you to ensure you can repay the loan in the shortest possible time.
- When advising on a suitable home loan, the following criteria will all be carefully examined to suit your personal circumstances: Interest Rate, Monthly/Annual fees, Lenders Mortgage Insurance, Origination fees. It is important to us that you understand the options available to you by looking at the features and benefits that are best for you.
- In the process of securing the lowest interest rate, other important factors are often overlooked. I also provide suggestions, based on your circumstances, as to how you can reduce your repayment period significantly.
- Due to the extremely competitive nature of the current market published lender rates are not necessarily the bottom line and are often negotiable.
- The recommendations are simple and achievable. They will ensure that your loan reduces at the fastest rate possible, based on your individual circumstances.
- Your loan will be reviewed annually based on your current financial circumstances and you will be advised of any improvements that could be considered.
Lawrence also holds the following finance qualifications and accreditations:
Certificate IV in Financial Services
Diploma of Finance and Mortgage Broking Management
An Accounting qualification (ACIS)
Full Member of Mortgage Finance Association of Australia (MFAA) – Member No. 157529
Member of Credit & Investments Ombudsman – Member No. M0026294
Professional Indemnity Insurance against any claims up to $20,000,000
Want to find out more about how we can help? Contact us now for a free initial consultation.
Lawrence Meyer is a credit representative (CR No. 469193) of BLSSA Pty Ltd ACN 117 651 760 (Australian Credit Licence No. 391237).